OK, so I love America's Next Top Model! I even get caught up in the reruns on VH1 and there goes a whole day.
I am a bit of a TV junkie, as well as a Internet junkie and a book junkie...I guess I'm giving away the fact that I'm obsessive. But it comes and goes!
On the house front:
I checked out some paint colors but I just can't decide if I want to go neutral or to give the house a little kick. My favorite color is Cobalt Blue and that is a definite color and not everyone is going to like it. Most of the "shows" (again with the TV) about flipping a house go with neutrals, not white when repainting. But they sometimes keep the colors in the house. I find it hard to remember I'm not moving into this house so it shouldn't mean anything but it does a bit.
I hope to have some more pictures up in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment