I would really love to move to Scotland and live on in a rural area or a farm. That sounds ideal to me at this moment in life. Anyone else think this sounds good? I have days when I wish I could up and move anywhere I wanted without a thought, but then there are always things you have to think about...money, family, job (not that I have one mind you), school, friends, and CHANGE. I'm easygoing, enjoy the outdoors and completely fell in love with Scotland while I vacationed there in 1998. The feeling of my soul being at home occurred in Braemar while walking into "town" and hasn't left. I still pull out the photos from that trip and think about going back. But as always that is a hope for the future, something to strive for.
My favorite band is The Corrs and since they decided to take time off for living life, Caroline, Sharon and Jim each began having children that left lead vocalist and tin whistle player, Andrea, to do a solo CD. Ten Feet High is to be released in the USA on the 31st of July. Here's a peek at the video for her single, Shame on You. Hope you like it!
Check out her website www.andreacorr.co.uk for another video This Is What It's All About. I especially love her voice in this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment