Saturday, March 31, 2007

And so it begins...

(originally posted on March 28, 2007)
OK, so I guess I’m going to try and get this blog-thing going once and for all. Currently out of work and anxious about what I’m going to do for money isn’t enough to keep me from journaling my life. Hey, who knows it may help me to figure out this thing called life.
With all my free time, while not remodeling a 1950 ranch-style house and franticly surfing the Yahoo’s HotJobs site, I’m going to put my thoughts out there.
I just got high speed Internet, (before the no-more-job situation-and really once you have it you’ll do just about anything to keep it-no need to rant on the cost, but come on $40 a month?!) and I found out what all the hubbub was about YouTube. I’m painfully addicted now and into the wee hours of the morn I’m sitting here at my desk watching videos. And I have to thank author Liza Palmer for this new addiction. After reading her book Conversations with the Fat Girl I just had to visit her blog, welcometothe5spot.blogspot.com. There I found some pretty cool clips and that inevitably led me to the official site where I found clips of my favorite band, The Corrs. Hence the need to view these amazing wonders every free second of the day. And how convenient that the high speed gets me there so quickly, I find fun things to do, hours have flown by and hey it’s another day!
Obsession, my old friend look what you’ve been missing.

No comments: