Thursday, July 12, 2007

Remember school...

Well, I set myself up for this one. I started my Real Estate Appraisal classes this past weekend. (Saturday and Sunday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.) This is like boot camp for the appraisers. I'm getting flooded with new words and meanings as well as seeing into the world of appraisers. I am now bowing to the more knowledgeable society of practicing appraisers. Wow there is so much that goes into this job. Knowledge about the law, statistics, analyst, real estate terminology, and economics to name a few are part of this career choice. I'm going to have to get myself in gear and buckle down to make this my career. I love real estate and home improvements but having come from a background in retail and medical claims I'm having to push myself to learn all these things in a concise and concentrated period of time. My first exam is Sunday...Wish me luck!
Off to study!

No comments: