Well, I have spent the day pretty much doing nothing. Read a book, watched a bit of tv, fixed dinner (a roast in the slow cooker-even that was easy) and roamed the Internet, especially YouTube.com. I haven't been on long but as from yesterday's post you can tell I got a few moving-picture-show up of the house. Don't get seasick watching them.
Anyway...I have a favorite "channel", Bradthunder. Way too funny to explain so just check it out. www.youtube.com/bradthunder
But I was going through the back log of Gary's (that's BradThunder, go figure?!) video logs (vlogs...all the new terminology-its so exciting) and came across his love/obesession with Land Rovers and I remember the coolest thing. I live in North Carolina and we have this little house called The Biltmore (visit www.biltmore.com to check it out) and they have this Land Rover experience. So I thought this would interest the Land Rover extreme lovers in the world. Here's a vlog...
Hope you enjoy! And as always visit North Carolina, we're more than tobacco. www.visitnc.com
No comments:
Post a Comment