Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where have I been?

OK so the house got finished and we have accepted an offer, closing is November 30, 2007 so fingers crossed.
I have been able to visit my writers group and friends recently and am glad for that.
Job...still a no go. Big problem as I have no money and serious bills to pay. Guess the interviews next week (at the jobs I really don't "want" to work at) will be good and I'll get a job offer. I can always work somewhere horrible for a short while then move on. I just wish I had a dream job that would probably make me really strive to do what ever it takes to have a career. But I don't have that drive or need to do something specific. Do you have that? I used to in high school. I worked very hard to get into a certain school so that I could become a Marine Biologist. That definitely didn't last, when I went away to college, big eye opening experience. And as you may have read in previous post I went to Real Estate Appraisal school and qualified as a Registered Trainee yet can't beg or borrow for a supervisor to accomplish that goal. But I did learn something about myself, I had forgot. I can go back to school and learn new things. That felt good. I have looked into going back to college but again I fall into the predicament of not knowing what I want to do. I know I like to be at home and have a flexible schedule but there aren't a lot of jobs to facilitate those things. I also like to be creative. Again not many jobs seeking creative people to work from home. I do love to travel but have responsibilities at home that I can't be gone from too long.
I'll keep you up to date on what may or may not happen in the next few weeks but do know one thing for sure...I will have to have a job of some sort. Can we say, "Show me the money!"
Until the next time...Bye

No comments: