Friday, March 28, 2008

New day

I was just thinking it had been a long time since I posted. Well, that's life for you! Nothing much new going on with me. Still working the J-O-B. Yippee!!
It has started to feel like spring here (80 degree high today) and I like it, but I am not looking forward to the hot summer I know is coming. I would much rather be cold than hot. I'm happiest at around 65 degrees. Not hard to please, right?
I'm looking for some land in the mountains of North Carolina, not that I can afford it at the moment, hoping to expand on the farming life. (See early post with picture of my chickens.) I don't know when this idea took hold but I really like having the chickens and would also like to get a few cows. Maybe even do some organic farming with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes, and pumpkins. I love pumpkins!

No comments: