Thanks Mary for giving my a thorough tongue lashing about my incompetence of not posting. --Over exaggerating the facts, but hey it got me to post.
I've been busy writing again. The new position at work has finally settled into normal and I've been jazzed about my new story. I'm writing a Young Adult Paranormal with a Celtic Mythology theme, my heroine's name is Emma Sara Reid, or as she likes to be called 'Em'. Two weeks from turning sixteen Em finds out she has god-like abilities, including shape-shifting into a raven, after meeting a super hot, Scottish guy, Archer, that her Uncle Cormac just informed her parents would be staying with the family for the next year. Something like an exchange student. Needless to say her Junior year is going to be very interesting!
I try to keep up with Tweeting in between working at the 9-5 job (which is really 6-2:30). Check me out at:UserName: JustAboutWrite
Well, back to work. Lunch has ended with me just blabbing away. Thanks again Mary, I will try to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment