I am going to think about that for the next two days and see how 2009 stacks up.
The journey to the me I'm meant to be. Otherwise known as 40 year old virgin, never been kissed, single white female...oh wait those are all movie titles. Anyway, just a girl in pursuit of finding the meaning of life. OK not really THE meaning of life; just what today brings, what I expect of tomorrow, and what the hell am I going to do for the rest of my life?! Daily (or yearly) musings from a girl living life as it comes to her.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
December 2009
So the year 2009 is coming to an end and along with it an end to a decade. I wonder what December of 1909 was like... Did someone journal about their thoughts on the end of that year as well as the end of that decade?
I am going to think about that for the next two days and see how 2009 stacks up.
I am going to think about that for the next two days and see how 2009 stacks up.
No comments:
Post a Comment