The journey to the me I'm meant to be. Otherwise known as 40 year old virgin, never been kissed, single white female...oh wait those are all movie titles. Anyway, just a girl in pursuit of finding the meaning of life. OK not really THE meaning of life; just what today brings, what I expect of tomorrow, and what the hell am I going to do for the rest of my life?! Daily (or yearly) musings from a girl living life as it comes to her.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Highland Games of Loch Norman
This past weekend me and my friend Mai went to the Loch Norman Highland Games. It was so much fun. The day was beautiful Sunday and I got way too much sun for my pale skin, but well worth it. If you haven't ever been to a game you should make time. This was my first, but not for trying. I have tried twice to get to the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games but if you don't get there early don't even bother. The traffic is a major drawback. I'm going to try again this year! Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment